MUSKOGEE, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- Muskogee High School and Harris Jobe Elementary were on lockdown during a nearby burglary investigation Thursday morning.
- Police say they are looking for a man believed to be involved in an overnight burglary who someone found in a car near 41st Street East and Eufaula.
- Officers say they were called by the car’s owner and the man got out and fired gunshots at her before running away.
- The schools were on lockdown until around 9 a.m. according to Muskogee Public Schools.
- This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
© 2020 © 2020 Cox Media Group