TULSA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- Bobby Eaton, Jr. returned to Tulsa after a career in music
- He and his family want to revive north Tulsa
- His father is educating high school students about the area's role in the 1960s and about Black Wall Street
- They invite students to participate in "The Juice"
- Watch the video above as Ron Terrell explains their goals to make north Tulsa better for the next generation
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- 65 pounds of marijuana found in police dispatcher's home
- Deputies: Wagoner woman held against her will during burglary
- Scanning for uninsured drivers
- Man accused of stabbing couple to death, fatally shooting their 17-month-old daughter
- This virus looks, acts like the flu, but it isn't; what is adenovirus?
Cox Media Group