- According to his family, 16-year-old Brian Hulse was assaulted by multiple people on Saturday, at Johnson Park near 61st and Riverside.
- According to his family, Hulse has many disabilities including autism.
- His mother told FOX23, he was going to the park to hang out with a girl he’s known since elementary school. His mom thinks she set him up because right when he got there, he was jumped.
- Police are still looking for the suspects, and have an idea of who a few of them are. All of them are juveniles.
- Someone recorded the attack and the video has now gone viral on social media.
- The victims mom said Brian has a shoe print on his forehead and a few bruises, but nothing serious.
- She wants justice for her son, she said if suspects aren’t found, she will go to court and sue the girl she believes set him up.
© 2020 © 2020 Cox Media Group