TULSA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- Police say a man is expected to be OK after a shooting in midtown Tulsa late Thursday morning.
- Tulsa police were called about a man shot in the head near 31st and Sheridan around 11 a.m.
- Witnesses told police three shots were fired and one of those went into a van hitting the driver in the head.
- Police do not know if the driver was hit directly or by shrapnel but he was taken to the hospital and expected to be OK.
- Officers are looking for who fired the shots.
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2020 © 2020 Cox Media Group