- Two people died Wednesday after a severe weather system produced a tornado in Madill, Oklahoma.
- The Marshall County Emergency Manager says another person is “critically injured" and there are several more minor injuries
- The tornado in the storm hit two manufacturing facilities -- J & I Manufacturing and Oklahoma Steel and Wire.
- One of those who died -- 46-year-old Chad L. Weyant -- was found by Oklahoma Highway Patrol.
- Troopers say Weyant was driving on Highway 99 leaving J&I Manufacturing when he hit the storm and crashed.
- A truck driver outside of Oklahoma Steel and Wire was killed by debris.
- The tornado is expected to be rated an EF-2 pending review by the National Weather Service.
- The same system produced multiple tornadoes across southern parts of the state.
- Download the FOX23 Weather app for localized weather updates sent to your phone.
© 2020 Copyright 2020 Cox Media Group