As new Coronavirus cases test positive each day in Oklahoma, the Healthier Oklahoma Coalition is launching the “Got Mask?” Oklahoma campaign to highlight Oklahomans using masks and their reasons why.
The coalition also encourages people to post their pictures and reasons on social media with the hashtag #gotmaskOK.
- Woman arrested for allegedly choking a child, stabbing nearby man
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
- Amazon driver quits via Twitter, ditches van full of packages at gas station
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Body cam footage shows park ranger shoot, kill unarmed Carlsbad Caverns visitor
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
© 2020 © 2020 Cox Media Group