WAGONER, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- Wagoner County Sheriff’s Office is looking for a 53-year-old woman from Wagoner who was last seen April 7.
- Deputies say Talina Galloway of Wagoner left home after she reportedly believed she had COVID-19 and left home in fear of being hospitalized.
- Galloway is 5′7, about 200 pounds, and has a tattoo of a “sun type symbol” around her right wrist.
- Deputies say she would be using rideshare services and could be in the area around Little Rock, Arkansas like Lake Maumelle or Lake Winona.
- Anyone with any information is asked to call the Wagoner County Sheriff’s Office at (918) 485-3124.
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2020 Cox Media Group