- Takeout Tuesday is a “hashtag” on social media encouraging people to get food to-go from local restaurants on Tuesday during the quarantine.
- Tuesday, April 21, is also The Great American Takeout.
- It’s a social media campaign offering incentives like $50 gift cards for people who post about their takeout Tuesday meals using the “#GreatAmericanTakeout” hashtag.
- As of April 21, The Great American Takeout has raised $260,000 for charities that support restaurant employees and their children.
- Click here for more information on The Great American Takeout: https://thegreatamericantakeout.com/
© 2020 © 2020 Cox Media Group