MUSKOGEE, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- One man living in home died this morning from the fire.
- Firefighters kicked open the door to make entry and found the man in the doorway of his bedroom.
- Emergency responders attempted CPR but it did not work.
- Neighbors said he was a nice man everyone knew him.
- Investigators think the cause was a space heater next to the bed.
- Watch FOX23 Eddie Randle's full report above.
VIDEO: Officials see increase in space heater fires
- 2 dead, 1 arrested after fire, standoff in Eufaula
- Despite big year for Tulsa Humane Society, staff scrambles to find homes for sheltered pets
- Judge to consider evidence for Wagoner County sheriff's removal
- Family displaced after east Tulsa home destroyed days before Christmas
- Homicide investigation opened in Okmulgee
© 2019 Cox Media Group.