BIXBY, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- Multiple agencies served a search warrant in a Bixby neighborhood early Wednesday morning in a narcotics investigation.
- Homeland Security investigators, Tulsa County Sheriff’s Office, Bixby police, and Tulsa police were all out at the home near 111th Street and Mingo around 6:30 a.m.
- Three people were taken into custody.
- Officers were wearing masks out of caution.
- This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2020 © 2020 Cox Media Group