TULSA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- Brownie's started in 1956 by two brothers: Bill and Daryl Bowen.
- The iconic restaurant is known for burgers and homemade root beer.
- The Burger Brothers went to Brownie's for Episode 3.
- WATCH the latest episode above
- JOIN the FOX23 Facebook group to suggest burger spots!
In episode 3, the Burger Brothers go to the iconic Brownie's Restaurant at 31st and Harvard.
Brownie's is known for burgers and homemade root beer.
FOX23's Ron Terrell and hip hop legend Danny O'Connor visited to get the story about the restaurant and their famous food.
WATCH: Burger Brothers go to Brownie's
© 2020 Cox Media Group