TULSA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- Domestic Violence Intervention Services (DVIS) is launching a new texting service for victims of domestic violence or sexual assault.
- The service is meant to give victims privacy from an abuser that may not be available by a phone call.
- Victims can text 833-338-6763 between 8 p.m. and 1 a.m. for help.
- Counseling services are available to both adults and children who may have witnessed domestic violence or abuse during the Tulsa area’s Stay At Home order.
- For more information and help from DVIS, click here.
© 2020 © 2020 Cox Media Group