- Mobile IV Treatment company changed their services to COVID-19 and Antibody testing 6 weeks ago.
- Their focus— rural communities. They been in places like Muskogee, Fort Gibson, Bartlesville, Hominy, Osage, Pawhuska and Pawnee. They said they don’t anticipate slowing down anytime soon.
- Everyone on the team has a clinical background, and they say they’re passionate about bringing testing to areas that have difficulty getting those resources.
- There’s no cost up front for a test - but if you have insurance they will bill your insurance company, if you don’t have insurance, you can still get tested... as that cost will be picked up by the state or government.
- It takes about a week to get test results back.
© 2020 © 2020 Cox Media Group