TULSA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- Christopher Barnett has been sentenced to 32 years in prison.
- A jury found Barnett guilty back in March for shooting a process server in south Tulsa in 2019.
- The jury recommended Christopher Barnett to get 32 years in prison and a $10,000 maximum fine.
- Tulsa police seized firearms and thousands of rounds of ammunition while serving a search warrant Barnett’s home on July 25, 2019 -- the day after they say he shot the process server.
- PREVIOUS COVERAGE: Judge rules Tulsa man can’t use “stand your ground” in shooting case
- This is a developing story. Check back for more details.
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2020 © 2020 Cox Media Group