BROKEN ARROW, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Broken Arrow officials released the dispatcher's notes from the 911 call about the Bever homicide
- Court ruled Wednesday the 911 call would not be released, but the notes would be
- Robert and Michael Bever charged with first degree murder for the deaths of 5 family members and the attack on their sister
Broken Arrow officials released new documents from the night a Broken Arrow family was killed in their home.
Released documents includes: arrest and booking reports for both suspects, jail records, incident report and the 911 dispatcher's notes from the 911 call that alerted them to the attacks. The documents were released after a hearing on Wednesday about a protective order filed by the suspects to prevent information from being released. The judge ruled the 911 call was part of open records, but said the audio would not be released, just the notes from the dispatcher.
Here's what those notes show:
- 11:33:20- 911 call from what they thought was a young girl that someone was attacking her family, dispatcher couldn't get any more information
- Dispatcher heard commotion, screaming and a male got on the phone, said hello then hung up
- Call was mapped to 2 possible addresses, traced to David Bever tried a phone number for him that someone picked up, never said anything and hung up
- Found a number thought to be be April Bever and called but it was no longer her number.
- 11:43:17 dispatched two EMS units to address, called to hold radio traffic and send backers
- advised three down with stabbing
- advised 19-year-old son/brother armed with knife, unknown if in house or not
- 11:47 house not cleared because not enough people to clear, called for as much back up as possible
- 11:52 command center set up
- Bodies found in bedroom, bathroom
- 12:06 a.m 13-year-old victim told officials her brother's name is Robert
- Neighbor gave info about family to police
- 12:11 a.m. police K9 officer on ground to find suspect after bloody footprint found
- 12:14 a.m. two located, dog bit one suspect
- Taken into custody
PHOTO: Michael Bever's mugshot taken shortly after arrest.
<!-- Start of Brightcove Player -->
<!--By use of this code snippet, I agree to the Brightcove Publisher T and C found at https://accounts.brightcove.com/en/terms-and-conditions/. -->
<object id="myExperience4404278497001" class="BrightcoveExperience"> <param name="bgcolor" value="#FFFFFF" /> <param name="width" value="300" /> <param name="height" value="169" /> <param name="playerID" value="2503332976001" /> <param name="playerKey" value="AQ~~,AAAB-7vU6gE~,ygf2iZXD7xNzK8FvAopiIRWErKGDRrOO" /> <param name="isSlim" value="true" /> <param name="dynamicStreaming" value="true" /> <param name="@videoPlayer" value="4404278497001" /></object>
<!-- End of Brightcove Player -->
Officials also released previous calls to the Bever home which were not for anything serious.
Robert and Michael Bever are charged with five counts of first degree murder for the deaths of their parents and three siblings and charged for the attack on a 13-year-old sister. A two-year-old in the house was found upstairs unharmed.