TULSA, Okla. - Quick facts:
- Local Salvation Army captain Jessie Chapman returned to Oklahoma after serving in Texas in the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey.
- Chapman was in Port Aransas serving as an emotional and spiritual care counselor.
- She said mobile canteens from Tulsa and Oklahoma City are still serving thousands daily.
- She said folks in Green Country can help out by donating money.
GALLERY: Pictures from the area where Chapman served
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- OSU men's basketball assistant coach among charged in NCAA corruption scheme
- Police seek help finding missing Eufaula man
- Copperhead snake bites woman inside Longhorn Steakhouse; I felt ‘excruciating pain'
- OKC Thunder players join conversation about national anthem protests
© 2018 Cox Media Group.