HENRYETTA, Okla. — Quick facts:
- A family is asking for help so their little boy can see clearly for the first time in his life.
- Braydon Roberts was born with optic nerve hypoplasia, and he has septo-optic dysplasia.
- As a result, he is completely blind in his right eye and legally blind in his left eye.
- Sunday, he traveled with his family to Fort Worth, Texas, to check out eSight glasses, which uses enhanced video technology to allow the legally blind to see.
- Roberts' family says that the technology allowed him to see in detail for the first time in his seven years of life.
- They say Roberts even asked to bring the glasses home, but they cost $10,000.
- Now, the family is raising money so their little boy can see his loved ones everyday.
- You can donate by visiting Braydon Roberts' page or making a check to AEP at P.O. Box 818 Henryetta, Oklahoma 74437.
- They say donated money will also pay for other expenses, such as related insurance, a tablet, connection cords for the television and Smartboard technology.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
© 2020 Cox Media Group