WAGONER, Okla. — Quick facts:
- Dr. Luis Gorospe is accused of medical malpractice.
- He is reportedly still seeing patients.
A local doctor accused of medical malpractice is still practicing.
His name is Luis Gorospe.
A civil court suit was filed on behalf of a former patient of Gorospe.
The patiend said Gorospe performed a surgery on her on March 23, 2015 and April 2015 at the Wagoner Community Hospital.
She said Dr. Gorospe was incompetent to perform the surgery.
The suit accuses Gorospe of negligent credentialing and hospital supervision.
The former patient said the procedure was in connection to a gastric bypass surgery she had done 13 years ago.
- Suspects accused of breaking into Glenpool home, robbing couple and forcing them into trunk
- Tulsa mother claimed voices told her to kill her "evil, cannibal" children
- Creek County man's body found after long search
- Tulsa deputies arrest suspected child predator
Cox Media Group