TULSA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- The Lobeck Taylor Family Foundation announced a new development for Route 66 Friday morning.
- New retail shops will be added next door to Mother Road Market.
- The shops are scheduled to be open by Spring 2020.
- See lease application information here.
- FOX23 streamed the announcement Friday on the FOX23 News App. DOWNLOAD the free app to stream breaking news coverage LIVE.
The Lobeck Taylor Family Foundation announced a new shopping development plan for Mother Road Market in midtown Tulsa on Friday.
The Route 66 Shops at Mother Road Market will be located on the southwest corner of 11th and Lewis and feature five retail spaces to be filled with a mix of new and established local concepts.
The shops will add about 32 new parking spaces as well as an outdoor patio on its south side.
Applications for leasing began June 14. Leasing competition winners will be announced on November 8.
>>> See lease application information here.
The shops are expected to open in Spring 2020.
FOX23 streamed the announcement LIVE on Friday morning:
© 2020 Cox Media Group