TULSA, Okla. - It's Oktoberfest season once again in Green Country as Linde Oktoberfest prepares for its 41st festival.
Linde Oktoberfest Tulsa celebrates its long history of bringing authentic German traditions in food, drink, and music to the area in October.
The event features large tents modeled after the famed Munich Oktoberfest. The tents and stands feature over 50 different "biers" and live entertainment.
Rides, games, and food vendors will be featured throughout the grounds.
Festival Schedule & Ticket Prices
The 2019 festival is scheduled for October 17-20 at River West Festival Park.
- Thursday 5-11 p.m.
- Friday 11 a.m.-1 a.m. -- (Beer sales end at 12:30 a.m.)
- Saturday 11 a.m.-1 a.m. -- (Beer sales end at 12:30 a.m.)
- Sunday 12-6 p.m.
Ticket prices vary depending on the time of day. Children 12 and under are free throughout the festival when accompanied by parents or guardians.
- Thursday night $10.00 ($7.00 in advance)
- Friday until 4:00 p.m. FREE; Ride wristbands $20.00 (good all day and evening)
- Friday night after 4:00 pm $10.00 ($7.00 in advance);
- Saturday $10.00 ($7.00 in advance);
- Sunday $10.00 ($7.00 in advance); Ride wristbands $20.00 (good all day).
VIP, Friends Packs, the Autobahn Pass and new MassPass are limited and sell out quickly (online sales began July 1).
New Way to Pay
This year, for the first time, customers can use a credit card to buy food, drinks and merchandise.
Gemütlichkeit (Corporate Night) is a private, pre-festival evening taking place Wednesday, October 16. Reserved table sales began July 15. Packages include reserved tables in a selected tent, admission for 30 people and $100 of Festival Money.
Parking and Shuttle Service
Limited parking is available at two Oktoberfest-managed parking areas located off of 23rd Street (West River Skate Park, $10 per car), and off of Southwest Blvd. at 21st Street ($20 per car).
Handicapped parking is available at the Southwest Blvd. and 21st Street location.
A free shuttle service will operate from several operations around the Tulsa area:
- The Downtown Loop:
- Blue Dome District, with pickup & drop off at 3rd and Elgin
- DoubleTree by Hilton Downtown Tulsa Hotel
- 2nd and Main near the Hyatt Regency Downtown
- Holiday Inn City Center at 7th and Boulder
- Main Shuttle System:
- Trade Winds Central Inn, in the Southern Hills area at 44th and Harvard
- 79th and Lewis in the Walmart parking lot behind Crown Plaza Southern Hills
- Oklahoma State University – North Campus at North Greenwood Ave and East John Hope Franklin Blvd.
Shuttle service begins one hour before the start of the festival each day and ends one hour after close each night. The Downtown shuttles run every 5-10 minutes and the main shuttle system runs every 20-30 minutes.
- Mother charged with murder after newborn baby found in trash bag, deputies say
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Get paid $1K to watch 30 Disney movies, shows in 30 days
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- City claims ‘illegal alien' mistakenly killed by cops had no constitutional rights
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.