TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Lightning started a house fire Tuesday near 41st and 177th East Avenue in Tulsa.
- Firefighters told FOX23 lightning struck the roof and started a small fire in the attic.
- The homeowners said the lightning woke them up.
- The mother saw the fire in the attic and got her two children out safe.
- Most of the fire damage is in the attic but there is water damage and smoke throughout the home.
- The fire is out and there is no visible damage to the outside of the home.
- Multiple power outages and severe weather damage photos have been sent to FOX23.
- The Latest: US NKorea officials to meet again after Trump-Kim summit.
- Severe thunderstorms move through Green Country Monday
- Gunman kills self, 4 child hostages after Florida standoff
- Tulsa County District Attorney's Office drops case due to missing evidence
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
© 2019 Cox Media Group.