KEYS, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Cherokee County Emergency Managers responded to a home in Keys on Friday.
- Officials said they got a call about an explosion around 11 a.m. Friday.
- Flames and smoke were coming from the center house in a group of 3.
- The home was destroyed.
- A woman, her 27-year-old grandson and 66-year-old roommate had just moved in.
- The roommate is missing; the grandson was life-flighted to a Tulsa hospital.
- Officials later confirmed one body was found. They have not identified who it is yet.
- Some of the residents' dogs are also missing.
- The ATF Tulsa squad is on scene helping Cherokee County and Tahlequah police
- Check this story and FOX23 News
Trending on FOX23 News
- Woman killed in shooting outside of Woodland Hills Mall
- Largest venomous snake in U.S. spotted swimming in waters off Florida Keys
- PREVIEW: 'Ghost guns' untraceable and legal
- Green Country students arrested in rape case
- Top stories and breaking news: ‘Like’ FOX23 News on Facebook
© 2018 Cox Media Group.