TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Oklahoma's Kevin Stitt is the sixth-most popular governor in America, according to a new survey from Morning Consult.
- Morning Consult surveyed 5,000 registered voters daily and compiled results by quarter.
- The results show Stitt with a 59% approval rating and a 19% percent disapproval rating in the third quarter of the year. The margin of error among registered voters is 1 percentage point.
- Stitt performed far better than his predecessor, Mary Fallin. She was ranked the least-popular governor in America in the fourth quarter of 2018. She left office in January 2019.
- Mother charged with murder after newborn baby found in trash bag, deputies say
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Get paid $1K to watch 30 Disney movies, shows in 30 days
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- City claims ‘illegal alien' mistakenly killed by cops had no constitutional rights
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.