TULSA, Okla. - Grammy Award-nominated recording artist Kesha will perform at the River Spirit Casino Resort in Tulsa this spring.
Her most recent album, "Rainbow," featured the song "Praying" and earned her Grammy Award nominations for Best Pop Vocal Album and Best Pop Solo Performance.
The concert is set for April 26 at River Spirit's Paradise Cove.
Tickets go on sale March 1.
- Stitt signs bill to establish Constitutional Carry in Oklahoma
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Plow driver hits car buried in snow; woman found alive inside
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Woman accused of assaulting man in MAGA hat facing deportation
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.