TULSA, Okla. — Quick facts:
- The jury reached a verdict in the case of Kenneth Hopkins.
- Hopkins is accused of killing his pregnant girlfriend in 2012.
- The jury found Hopkins guilty of two first-degree murder counts for Marshay Wesson and her unborn child.
- They recommended life without parole for each count.
- WATCH FOX23 Lynn Casey's full report above.
- SEE MORE: Previous coverage of the trial
Trending now on FOX23.com
- Accused child molester found dead years after disappearance
- Guilty verdict reached in murder of pregnant Tulsa woman
- "A Dog's Purpose" directors respond to viral abuse allegations
- Missing Oklahoma woman found more than 20 years after disappearance
- Oklahoma care facility owner faces 17 counts of caretaker abuse after bite mark found on resident
Cox Media Group