TULSA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- Michael Bever will not be sentenced until August 9th.
- Bever is convicted for helping his older brother, Robert Bever, kill five of their family members in Broken Arrow three years ago.
- A judge scheduled to sentence Michael Bever on Tuesday pushed that sentencing until August 9th.
- Michael Bever did take the stand and a victim impact statement from the adopted mother of the surviving siblings was read in court.
- A jury convicted Michael Bever of five counts of first degree murder and a count of assault and battery with intent to kill in May of 2018..
- Robert is serving life in prison without parole after pleading guilty in September 2016.
- Michael faces the possibility of five life sentences with the possibility for parole.
- RELATED: Bever Guilty: Jury recommends life with possibility of parole
- Teen sentenced after murder of five family members in Broken Arrow
- WATCH: Florida police officer stops traffic to help mama duck, ducklings cross busy road
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Goldfish crackers recalled over possible salmonella contamination
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Greek wildfires kill 50; hugging bodies found near beach
Cox Media Group