TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Joe Momma’s Pizza in downtown Tulsa announced it is closing on Sunday.
- The restaurant had been a fixture in Tulsa’s Blue Dome District prior to a fire in 2015 that forced it to close. The pizza joint reopened in a nearby building in early 2018.
- According to a post on the Joe Momma’s Facebook page, the last day of business will be Dec. 9. A reason for the closure was not disclosed.
- Read the full statement below:
- Princeton a cappella group cuts 'Little Mermaid' song amid consent controversy
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Ohio woman accused of dumping hot grease on victim during dispute
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Once a bitter political rival, Bob Dole salutes fellow veteran, friend George H.W. Bush
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2018 Cox Media Group.