Isbell, a four-time Grammy winner, will perform with his band, the 400 Unit. He is known for his songs, “24 Frames” and “If We Were Vampires.”
Father John Misty, also a Grammy winner, has worked with many artists, including Beyonce and Lady Gaga. Last year his album “Pure Comedy” was nominated for Best Alternative Music Album at the Grammys.
- Travis Scott Concert: Crowd outside BOK Center rushes doors of postponed concert
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Boys stop to honor American flag in heartwarming viral photo
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Tipster smoking pot finds tiger in abandoned house, thought he was ‘hallucinating’
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.