TULSA, Okla. - Quick facts:
- Janet Jackson says she's coming to Tulsa.
- The Grammy Award-winning singer included a stop at the BOK Center during her four-month "State of the World" tour.
- The Tulsa performance is scheduled for Sunday, September 17.
- This comes after Jackson canceled her Tulsa stop during the "Unbreakable" tour in 2016 after becoming pregnant.
- Tickets go on sale Friday, May 5 at 10 a.m.
- "Unbreakable" tour tickets will be honored.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Rising waters wash away parts of roads, close highways
- Illinois River rises to near-record levels in Oklahoma as flooding continues
- Get the latest news from the comfort of your timeline; ‘like’ FOX23 News HERE
- Billy Ray Cyrus changes name, releases new version of ‘Achy Breaky Heart'
- Roof caves in at Pawnee store
© 2018 Cox Media Group.