TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Richard Horn disappeared from Pawnee County in the summer of 2014.
- FOX23 talked with Horn’s mother, who says that he was with Lee the last time she ever talked with him.
- Pawnee County investigators say they have interviewed Lee several times in Horn’s case and have never had enough evidence to charge him, especially since they never found a body.
- Horn’s family hopes that the stolen truck chase and subsequent manhunt and arrest on Thursday will shed new light on the case.
- OSBI is investigating the case. According to Pawnee County Sheriff’s Office, agents from OSBI do plan on interviewing Lee again, now that he is back in jail.
- Lee was also questioned in another missing persons case, -- that of Kathy Lynn Hemphill -- because he was last seen driving her car.
- Stranger spanks toddler in Kroger, says ‘This is what we do to kids in Mexico'
- 1 dead in shooting at veterans nursing home in Georgia
- National Pizza Day 2018: Deals to save you dough on pizza
- Delta Cafe to re-open in south Tulsa
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters for stories sent directly to your inbox
© 2018 Cox Media Group.