- TULSA, Okla. -
- The hunt for the person who killed Amy Robertson last April has hit a roadblock, and police are hoping someone comes forward with new information about who killed Robertson and then placed her body in a dumpster behind a midtown Tulsa grocery store.
- Tulsa Police Homicide Sergeant Dave Walker told FOX23 Tuesday that Robertson was considered "transient," but though investigators have talked to many in the Tulsa homeless community near the dumpster Robertson was found, no viable leads have come out of their investigation.
- Last April, police believed Robertson was attacked in front of the Las America grocery store at East Third and South Zunis after streaks of blood were found on the store's patio-walkway leading to the back where the dumpster is.
- Walker said he and his detectives have made contact with Robertson's family, who despite being somewhat separated over time, are still interested to know who killed her and why.
Trending Now on FOX23
- Florida woman accused of stalking boyfriend with GPS device
- Family seeks answers in Tulsa father's murder
- Muskogee County inmates to soon have access to tablets
- WATCH: LaVar Ball fires back at Trump in heated CNN interview
- Join FOX23 News on Facebook
© 2018 Cox Media Group.