TULSA, Okla. — QUICK FACTS:
- Thursday, Insurance Commissioner Glen Mulready issued a bulletin to insurance companies in Oklahoma, encouraging them to work with and assist customers affected by the partial government shutdown.
- Policyholders are encouraged to call their insurance companies as soon as possible to make arrangements for payments until the shutdown is over.
- Policyholders who pay premiums with a bank draft or electronic funds transfer arrangement are advised to contact their financial institution to discontinue these payments.
- General Mills recalls 5-pound bags Gold Medal Unbleached Flour over salmonella fears
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Trump says he will deliver State of the Union after the shutdown ends
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Arkansas high school student suspended for wearing Confederate flag shirt
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2020 Cox Media Group