- Severe weather left more than 100,000 customers without power around Green Country
- Most customers' service was restored over the weekend
- The National Weather Service issued a heat advisory for Monday until 9 p.m.
- Click HERE for breaking news and weather alerts
- Scroll down for current outage numbers
Some families remain in the dark as crews tackle difficulties restoring power after last week’s storms.
Around 88 customers in Muskogee still do not have power after severe storms knocked out service to more than 100,000 customers.
FOX23 monitored outages over the weekend; find more information about those restoration efforts HERE.
OG&E asks customers that still have no power to make sure it can be restored.
- What we know about the former Marine who killed 3 Baton Rouge officers
- Man dies after north Tulsa officer-involved shooing
- Hundreds still without power ahead of dangerous heat
- Woman accused of cutting corpse could get trial date
- Alton Sterling's family pleas for peace after Baton Rouge officers fatally shot
Cox Media Group