TULSA, Okla. - Hundreds of vendors are moving in Thursday for Braum's An Affair of the Heart craft show.
An Affair of the Heart expects to see over 400 vendors from 19 states moving into the River Spirit Expo at Expo Square in Tulsa.
The 130,000 square feet of space will be taken over by vendors for the crafts shows July 12-14.
Organizers are celebrating the contemporary craft event's 39 shows in Tulsa after bringing the event to town in 1995.
Doors open at 9 a.m. Friday.
An Affair of the Heart hosts five Oklahoma shows annually -- holding shows in Tulsa in July and November. About 25,000 shoppers are expected throughout the weekend.
- Denise Nickerson, 'Willy Wonka' star, dead at 62, family says
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Dozens of drivers stop on highway to grab cash that spilled onto road
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Baby is first to be born in US from deceased donor's transplanted uterus
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.