HENRYETTA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Henryetta Public Schools are closed Wednesday, district officials said.
- A post on the district's Facebook page said there is an ongoing investigation into a possible threat.
- Henryetta police provided a statement late Tuesday night saying they determined the threat is not considered credible. School will remain closed Wednesday.
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for breaking news alerts sent to your phone.
- Final trailer released for 'Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker,' tickets on sale now
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
- Orionid meteor shower 2019: 7 must-see photos captured by skygazers
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Study finds majority of baby foods tested contain toxic metals that could lower babies IQ
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
© 2019 Cox Media Group.