TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- The left westbound lane of I-244 is closed near the I-44 junction due for surface repairs.
- According to Oklahoma Department of Transportation officials, heat caused the road to buckle at 33rd West Avenue.
- Repair work starts Friday.
- Two armed robberies in 10 minutes at east Tulsa apartment complex
- Trump says US won't pull out of NATO after receiving commitments from allies
- Black bear steals nurse's lunch from minivan, hangs out to eat before lumbering off
- Papa John's founder resigns amid backlash over racial slur
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
© 2018 Cox Media Group.