TULSA, Okla. — The Hanson Brothers’ Hop Jam Beer and Music Festival is set for Sunday in downtown Tulsa.
The festival is set to open for registration at noon with early entry beginning at 2 p.m. The beer festival and music begins at 3 p.m.
This year’s featured musical acts include Paul McDonald, Drew Holcomb and the Neighbors, Ra Ra Riot, Nada Surf and Manchester Orchestra.
The festival area includes streets between N. Boulder Avenue and MLK Jr. Boulevard south of I-244 in the Tulsa Arts District.
The event is set to run until 9:30 p.m.
- Santa Fe High School shooting: 10 dead, 10 injured, suspect charged with capital murder
- Meghan Markle's wedding gown created by British designer Stella McCartney, report says
- Reports: Boeing 737 with more than 100 passengers crashes in Cuba
- Squirrel flies like a 'wrecking ball' to reach bird feeder
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters for stories sent to your inbox.
VIDEO: 70-year-old green country man graduates college with two degrees