TULSA, Okla. - Hop Jam Festival organizers announced the music lineup this week for the 6th annual beer and music festival.
Festival founders and Tulsa-based trio Hanson will headline the festival, which scheduled for May 19 in the Tulsa Arts District.
Other performers include:
Phantom Planet's appearance is notable because the band had been on hiatus since 2008.
In addition to the concert, Hop Jam will feature over 100 breweries providing craft beer to customers throughout the event. They are perhaps best known for the song, "California," which was the theme to the FOX television series "The O.C." during its four season run.
The concert is free, but tickets are available for the craft beer tasting passes and a VIP concert experience. Learn more at thehopjam.com.
- Colorado mom upset when daughter given drug test without her knowledge
- Jelly Belly creator releases line of CBD-infused jelly beans
- Follow FOX23 on Facebook for trending stories in your newsfeed
- Paris Jackson says it's ‘not her role' to defend father Michael Jackson from sex abuse allegations
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for alerts sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.