TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Two people tossed pistols out their window during a high speed chase by Tulsa police Wednesday.
- Police said the chase through north and east Tulsa hit speeds of up to 90 mph before ending near 36th Street North and Mingo at about 12:30 a.m.
- David Sack and Kayley Williams were arrested after the car hit spike strips.
- Police said another woman in the car had a small bag of marijuana but told police she did not want to be a part of the chase.
- Guns thrown out the window during high speed chase through Tulsa
- President Trump hounds NATO allies over "delinquent" defense spending at summit
- Rookie firefighter saves man suffering heart attack on flight
- FOMO has people thinking it is safe to text, drive, study suggests
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
© 2019 Cox Media Group.