TULSA, Okla. — Three local businesses are coming together to help people across Tulsa County.
The business owners have created a nonprofit organization known as the "Wise Man Charity" to put up food pantries at local churches.
Their goal is to provide a place where Tulsa residents can get receive non-perishable food items anonymously.
The group set up their first pantry at South Point Church near 131st and Memorial in Bixby.
People can leave items if they want help or pick up a food item they may need for the day.
The group says they plan to put pantries in locations across the Tulsa area.
- Missing Iowa family of 4 found dead in Mexico
- Garth Brooks supports March for Our Lives protesters with new song
- Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- Mother crashed car into pole to prove to kids God is real, police say
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters for stories sent to your inbox.
© 2020 Cox Media Group