TULSA, Okla. — QUICK FACTS:
- Green The Vote and is celebrating reaching their petition goal for recreational marijuana.
- Oklahoma Chics for Cannabis are hosting the Green The Vote Petition Wrap Up Party Sunday from 3-7 p.m. at Venue Shrine.
- Last week, we reported that the petition for recreational marijuana received enough signatures to be put on the ballot in November.
- People who attend the party can still sign the petition and register to vote.
- More information can be found on the Green The Vote Petition Wrap Up Party Facebook page.
- Marijuana is still illegal without medical license
- Oklahoma marijuana timeline
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
Cox Media Group