- Voters in Oklahoma legalized medical marijuana in 2018.
- Green Country schools are now creating policies for their staff and students regarding the drug.
- Tulsa Public Schools and Broken Arrow voted to ban medical marijuana on school sites.
- McAlester Public Schools voted to allow students to use medical marijuana with specfic rules, but said faculty and staff cannot.
- Genealogy, DNA solve case of newborn left to freeze to death in ditch 38 years ago
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Teen sentenced to probation in crash that killed three pedestrians, including baby
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Mom walked in on man molesting her 7-year-old daughter, deputies say
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.