- Grand River Dam Authority officials believe there may be a drowning victim in Grand Lake.
- They said the search is focused on the Pensacola Dam area.
- Officials suspended the search late Sunday night until daylight.
- Monday morning they learned the subject was found safe
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone.
Trending Stories on FOX23.com
- Colorado official: 'Marijuana is gateway drug to homicide'
- Target is ending its rewards program next month
- Snapchat video shows children using Taser on kitten in Florida
- Chris Christie says his children were hurt by ‘Beachgate' incident
- See more trending stories on the FOX23 Facebook page
© 2019 Cox Media Group.