OKLAHOMA CITY - Quick Facts:
- Governor Kevin Stitt signed a bill Tuesday to allow more leeway for children at liquor stores.
- House Bill 2325 allows a person under the age of 21 to enter a retail spirits location when accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- The bill specifically notes a minor's parent or legal guardian must be present. Other adults would not qualify.
- The new law goes into effect November 1, 2019.
- Jussie Smollett not returning to ‘Empire' after allegations of lying about hate crime
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Stepmother sentenced to death in murder of 10-year-old; she starved her to death
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Woman develops 'Not Reaching' pouch to protect drivers during traffic stops
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.