TULSA, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Governor Kevin Stitt and Tulsa Mayor G.T. Bynum assessed damage Tuesday morning after severe weather in the area.
- READ MORE: NWS preliminary rating for north Tulsa tornado: EF-1
- Stitt and Bynum held a news conference to discuss their aerial tour of the tornado and flooding damage in the city and across the region.
- More severe weather is expected Wednesday afternoon. DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News and Weather apps to stay Weather Aware during before, during, and after the storms.
Governor Kevin Stitt and Mayor G.T. Bynum held a news conference after taking an aerial tour of the damage in the Tulsa area from Monday and Tuesday's storms.
FOX23 streamed the news conference on the free FOX23 News App.
Officials are warning residents along the Arkansas River to prepare for increased flooding as water is released from the Keystone Dam and more severe weather heads toward Green Country.
- Massive American flag at RV dealership leads to fines, legal action
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- Homeless teen who became valedictorian shares heartbreaking story during graduation
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- NWS preliminary rating for north Tulsa tornado: EF-1
- DOWNLOAD the FOX23 News app for updates sent to your phone
© 2019 Cox Media Group.