OKLAHOMA CITY, Okla. - Quick Facts:
- Governor Mary Fallin issued an election proclamation that adds State Question 798 to the November ballot Friday.
- The state question would establish a joint ticket for governor and lieutenant governor candidates to run together in Oklahoma elections.
- This would allow the two top statewide offices to run similarly to nationwide elections for president and vice president.
- If approved by a simple majority of voters, it likely would not take effect until 2026.
- Law enforcement chase stolen car into east Tulsa
- Cohen says Trump knew, approved of meeting with Russians to get dirt on Clinton
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
- 3-foot ball python slithers into Michigan car dealership
- FOLLOW FOX23 on Facebook for updates in your news feed
- Video of man with cerebral palsy visiting beach for first time goes viral
© 2019 Cox Media Group.