- Gas prices are going up in Green Country
- Gas Buddy predicted 2018 gas prices could be the highest in four years
- CHECK: Gas prices are always on FOX23.com
- Officials say the United States exit of the Iran nuclear deal led to the jump in gas prices.
Gas prices are on the rise in Green Country.
Officials say developments with the Iran nuclear deal impacted gas costs nationwide. Earlier this year Gas Buddy predicted that 2018 would bring the highest gas prices in four years.
Trending Now on FOX23.com
- Get severe weather alerts, live streams and the latest conditions- download the FOX23 Weather app
- WATCH: Fiona the hippo gives mom hugs and kisses at Cincinnati Zoo
- Need a boost? Check out FOX23’s Good News feed
- LIKE FOX23 on Facebook for updates
- Local art to be celebrated at Tulsa's Blue Dome Arts Festival
© 2018 Cox Media Group.