TULSA, Okla. — Quick Facts:
- Madison Dickson died after a patrol car hit her in an officer-involved shooting
- Officer Kayla Johnson and Det. ROnnie Leatherman fired their weapons; Officer Jonathan Grafton was driving the vehicle during the incident
- They believe Dickson participated in a violent, week-long crime spree
- Dickson's possible gang ties went under investigation
- Officers also hope to learn if Dickson had accomplices
- Check out previous coverage HERE
Tulsa police want to know if a woman killed while engaged with officers had gang ties.
Madison Dickson died after a patrol car hit her during an officer-involved shooting. Officers fired at her, but did not hit anyone.
Officers say before her death, Dickson went on a week-long violent crime spree and had gang ties. Investigators believe she might have accomplices.
FOX23 will update this story as autopsy information and investigation details are released.
Trending now on FOX23.com
- Demolition timeline thrown off by Bever house fire
- March heatwave stretches a bit longer
- FBI joins investigation into prostitution allegations against senator
- Blue Buffalo recalls food for health risk
- Gang ties, accomplices investigated in Madison Dickson case
Cox Media Group