OSAGE COUNTY, Okla. - An Oklahoma game warden saved a fawn’s life after responding to a report of a deer hit by a car on Highway 123.
According to the Oklahoma Game Wardens Facebook page, Game Warden Ryan Walker arrived at the scene to find a doe and fawn dead on the road. He reportedly noticed movement around the doe’s stomach and realized the deer was pregnant and still had a fawn trapped inside.
Walker performed a caesarean section on the doe and got the fawn out within seconds. It was taken to a rehabilitator in Osage County.
- Puppy alerts family to fire, tries dragging baby by diaper to safety
- President Trump says he'd likely support bill to end federal pot ban
- Costco starting pay is about to go up by $1/hour
- Couple with 8th-grade crush reunited in senior living facility 71 years later
- Sign up for free FOX23 Newsletters
© 2018 Cox Media Group.