TULSA, Okla. — FOX23 investigate reporter Janna Clark was inside a Tulsa Taco Bueno when a gunman came in and robbed it.
The robbery happened Thursday night near 31st Street and Sheridan Road. Several customers and two children were inside at the time.
Clark said she was about 10 feet away from the gunman when he demanded money from the cashier. He also handed the cashier a threatening note.
VIDEO: Surveillance footage of the incident
The robber rushed out the door with money from the register that had been stuffed into a paper cup.
No one was injured.
Tony Darden, the Taco Bueno's chief operating officer, released a statement to FOX23:
- Al Franken will resign amid allegations of sexual misconduct
- Mayfield runs away with AP Player of the Year
- Corey Feldman's 1993 tapes about sexual abuse have been found
- 3 dead, including attacker, in New Mexico high school shooting, authorities say
- See more trending stories on the FOX23 Facebook page
5 Reasons to Get a Flu Shot
© 2020 Cox Media Group